Teacher in design methodologies
& extended reality technologies.
- Since September 2017 -
- Teacher at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Arts & Métiers (Angers campus).
- Graduation projects supervisor, MDes Digital Design degree at the Ecole de Design Nantes Atlantique.
- September 2016 — August 2017 -
Temporary lecturer and research assistant at the faculty of literature and humanities Victor-Segalen.
- July 2010 — November 2012 -
Project manager, webmaster and back office instructor at Insign.
- January 2013 — April 29, 2016 -
PhD student in industrial engineering at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Arts & Métiers - LAMPA EA-1427.
"Investigating the impact of verbal social
interaction on user experience in
3D immersive real-time environments"
- Prof. Sébastien George, LIUM, Université du Maine, Chairman of the jury ;
- Prof. Pierre Chevaillier, Lab-STICC, ENIB, Examiner ;
- Prof. Stéphane Natkin, Professor, CEDRIC, CNAM de Paris, Examiner ;
- Dr. Olivier Christmann, LAMPA, ENSAM, Examiner ;
- Prof. Simon Richir, LAMPA, ENSAM, Thesis director ;
- Dr Marc Pallot, LAMPA, ENSAM, Supervisor.
- September 2004 — December 2009 -
- Master's degree in Virtual Engineering and Innovation at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Arts & Métiers (Laval institute).
- Master's degree in interaction design at theEcole de Design Nantes Atlantique.
- Internship supervisor : Prof. Kazunori Miyata, Miyata Laboratory, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Nomi, Japon).